Bernard has been our Pet of the Week twice now and we’re hoping the third’s time is indeed a charm. Bernard has been waiting 401 days now at our shelter for his forever home. So, in the hopes of finding Bernard a new home to call his own, we’re anointing him Pet of the Week for now the third time. He’s a 3-year-old neutered male Pointer mix who overflows with an abundance of energy. When we say high energy, think of a triple espresso and you’ll get the gist. Aside from being energetic, Bernard has many other fine qualities as well. He’s brilliant, outgoing, eager to learn and unbelievably good-looking. He even has a cute heart shaped mark in his fur. Since Bernard’s energy can be overwhelming for young children, he’ll do best in a home with older kids or adults only. Are you ready to add this spirited lad to your home? Give us a call and ask for Bernard ID# A888788. Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA is open for adoptions by appointment. Please call us at (650) 340-7022 to schedule an appointment to meet Bernard. Visit www.PHS-SPCA.org for more information.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- Lawsuit flurry hitting San Mateo businesses
- San Mateo superintendent announces retirement
- Wrongful death suit in Hillsborough resident Tiffany Li case settled
- 6-story housing development proposed in Redwood City
- College of San Mateo quarterback Luke Bottari transfers to Utah
- San Mateo County Community College District set to move ahead with in-person classes
- San Mateo County investigating potentially millions-worth of damage to safety equipment
- Redwood City man sentenced in attack on mother
- San Mateo County supervisor races shaping up
- Man arrested in Millbrae rape case
- Colorado coal town grapples with future as plant shuts down
- Raw Senate debate on voting bill unlikely to end filibuster
- Review: Mellencamp album reflects on life and wasted time
- Postponements farce sees EPL explore tightening of rules
- US begins offering 1B free COVID tests, but many more needed
- Stocks mixed on Wall Street; investors review earnings
- Pioneering fashion journalist André Leon Talley dies at 73
- U. of Michigan reaches $490M settlement over sexual abuse
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.