‘Keep smiling, it looks good on you’ according to Ethel Ferrario, who turned 102, Feb. 24. Ethel has lived in South San Francisco for 90 years and has spent the last 80 years in the same home where she raised her family. Joining her to mark this milestone were her three children, Timmy (Axel), Rob (Lynne) and Bruce; as well as six grandchildren Kristi (Paul), Kerri (Jeff), Bobby, Michael (Alisha), Dominic and Gino; and nine great-grandchildren Angela, Anthony, Luciana, Lola, Leo, Lilly, Carter, Gemma and Siena.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- San Mateo loses ruling on housing
- San Bruno mayor censured
- New development seeks to maintain Draeger’s Market in San Mateo
- New rules for granny units in San Mateo prove evasive
- Strict vaccine mandate proposed in Millbrae
- Two men steal cash register, get in fight in South San Francisco
- Car plunges from cliff south of Pacifica near Devil’s Slide, killing driver
- Half Moon Bay approves short-term rental ordinance
- Man robbed outside home by two men with guns in Pacifica
- San Carlos reins in holiday celebrations
- Volcano erupts on Atlantic island; lava threatens some homes
- Chris Rock says he has COVID-19, urges vaccination
- Emmys vow a 'good time' after bleak year; 'Crown' may rule
- The Latest: QB Wilson goes for 100th regular-season win
- Arrow Electronics commits to sponsor extension with McLaren
- UK's Johnson to urge climate action over 4-day trip to US
- US begins flying Haitian migrants home from Texas
- Man suspected of killing girl, 10, in car-to-car shooting
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.