‘Keep smiling, it looks good on you’ according to Ethel Ferrario, who turned 102, Feb. 24. Ethel has lived in South San Francisco for 90 years and has spent the last 80 years in the same home where she raised her family. Joining her to mark this milestone were her three children, Timmy (Axel), Rob (Lynne) and Bruce; as well as six grandchildren Kristi (Paul), Kerri (Jeff), Bobby, Michael (Alisha), Dominic and Gino; and nine great-grandchildren Angela, Anthony, Luciana, Lola, Leo, Lilly, Carter, Gemma and Siena.
- Vapes spiked with illegal drugs show dark side of CBD craze
- Review: 'Red at the Bone' is Woodson's dazzling new novel
- Learned at the puppy’s knee
- County budget jumps $300M
- American teen's lawyers drop bid for his release in Italy
- San Carlos burglary suspects sought
- Two arrested on auto burglary charges
- Search for missing Belmont man yields no leads
- Redwood City Yumi Yogurt closing
- Officials and residents eye Hayward Park apartments in San Mateo
- Walking the south side of Redwood City
- Burlingame scopes downtown strategies
- Caltrain electrification worries
- Future of San Bruno's Mills Park is unclear
- Galatolo is placed on leave by San Mateo County Community College District
- San Mateo to put height limits on 2020 ballot
- Man arrested for sleeping with distressed toddler in car in San Carlos
- Hotel owners in Half Moon Bay and East Palo Alto sue man over falsified deed
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.