Yesena Jacques from Hassett Hardware with representatives from Kaiser Redwood City as she donates about $2,000 in personal protective equipment from the local hardware store group with stores from Palo Alto to San Mateo. ‘In this difficult moment it is extremely gratifying to be able to support our community and our medical professionals by procuring and delivering essential items,’ said Eric Hassett, owner of Hassett Ace Hardware.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- San Mateo County now in orange tier
- Foster City breaks ground on levee
- Concert series comes to Burlingame
- San Mateo Daily Journal November 2020 election endorsements
- San Mateo man gets 16 months prison time for robbery, sexual battery
- Small grass fire contained in Arguello Park in San Carlos
- San Mateo County eying next stage
- Redwood City explores cuts
- San Mateo police use de-escalation techniques to disarm man
- South San Francisco could grow to 108,000 residents
- We won't go: California inmates refuse move to safer cells
- Asian shares fall back after Wall Street rebound
- Ex-embassy worker suspected of sexually assaulting 24 women
- Blame game afoot in Pelosi vs. Trump virus aid rhetoric
- Evacuation orders lifted in 2 California wind-driven blazes
- Coronavirus dims Mexico's bright Day of the Dead celebration
- New Zealand votes to legalize euthanasia but not marijuana
- Trump fights headwinds as he and Biden battle over Florida
Recent Comments on our Stories
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.