Ethel Ferrario turns 101. “Laugh and the world laughs with you” according to eternal optimist and “centurian” Ethel Ferrario of South San Francisco. She turned 101 years old Feb. 24 and celebrated this milestone surrounded by her children Timmy (Axel), Rob (Lynne) and Bruce, along with six grandchildren (and spouses) and nine great-grandchildren.
- Film explores mystery of Latina union leader who vanished
- Review: Ta-Nehisi Coates' debut novel is 1 of year's best
- Hundreds of thousands stranded as travel agency collapses
- Trump says meeting with Kim Jong Un 'could happen soon'
- PG&E eyes power cuts in parts of California amid fire danger
- At UN, Trump focuses on religious freedom, not climate
- The Latest: Chinese FM: commitments should be honored
- Healthy Erik Karlsson key to Sharks' success this season
Trending Stories on smdailyjournal.com
- Redwood City's Sequoia Station plans to include a 17-story building
- Caltrain rail bridge up at 28th Avenue in San Mateo
- Half Moon Bay's Bay City Flower Company to close
- Business with sole: Longtime downtown San Mateo cobbler changes hands
- San Francisco International Airport work advances, flight delays continue
- Seven townhomes approved in Redwood City
- Government center takes shape in Redwood City
- San Mateo County: Climate emergency
- Ex-Serra, CSM LB, TC Lavulo, hangs ’em up
- Sister, mother of San Mateo County Jail inmate take jail conspiracy plea deals
Real Estate Wealth Expo with Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, and James Harris Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.