Edward John Moody of Camino, CA., passed away August 30, after a brief battle with COVID-19. He was 76 years old. Edward was born in 1945, in Kalamazoo, MI. He relocated to San Carlos, CA. in 1963 and began working for the City of San Carlos. Edward is survived by his wife Colleen of 56 years, son John and daughter Stacey. Edward was a simple and easygoing man who enjoyed many years of bowling, golfing and spending time with his family. At Edward’s request, there will be no service and the family will honor his request.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- Two San Mateo County elementary schools are top in state
- Big pot, brothel bust in San Mateo and South City
- New 100-foot tall building planned for Redwood City
- La Niña brings more worries amid drought
- Stupid stuff people say
- Redwood City welcomes new alternative transportation
- San Mateo picks new district map
- San Mateo County police reports:
- San Mateo won’t appeal housing ruling
- Three sought for home invasion in Millbrae
- Seoul says North Korea tested possible submarine missile
- Drysdale scores in OT, leading Ducks past Flames 3-2
- Prospect of no jab, no visa for Australian Open tennis stars
- EXPLAINER: How lawmakers are investigating the Jan. 6 riot
- New Zealand hits virus high, pushes vaccination as way out
- Alex Murdaugh asks to leave jail after 5 days behind bars
- Colin Powell: A trailblazing legacy, blotted by Iraq war
- LEADING OFF: Dodgers seek NLCS rally as series shifts to LA
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.