U.S. Air Force Airman Sean P. Radam graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. Radam graduated from San Mateo High School.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- Foster City awaits federal permits to cull geese
- Lawsuit flurry hitting San Mateo businesses
- COVID-19 cases may have peaked in San Mateo County but officials encourage vigilance
- 4 arrests in San Mateo's Hillsdale Shopping Center parking lot shooting
- San Mateo County Community College District staff, students demand additional safety measures
- San Mateo explores housing density options
- San Mateo blogger writes allergy-aware Asian cookbook
- New life science plan in San Carlos
- San Mateo County focused on remedying errors
- Athlete of the Week: Hillsdale’s Makena Nitao
- Dems see high court pick as chance to revive 2022 prospects
- China skis: Olympics brings on boom in winter sports
- Biden's high court pledge shows growing power of Black women
- Where is Peng Shuai? Australian Open T-shirts grab attention
- Koroma scores 19 to lead Cal Poly past UC San Diego 59-55
- Sacramento State wins on goaltending call 61-60
- Robertson carries Portland past Pacific 64-56
- LA, NYC killings spark anger, raise risk for homeless people
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.