Born in Queens, New York, graduate of CW Post College, long time San Francisco resident, lover of the arts and books, supporter of SF Ballet and Santa Fe Opera, a health care professional-RN, friend of Bill W, survived by his husband, Thomas Wood, 67 of Redwood City.
- Attack on Saudi oil sites raises risks amid US-Iran tension
- UAW says its 49K members at GM plants will go on strike
- Cleanup resumes in Bahamas as Humberto swirls away
- Vegas area, casinos charge ahead with electric vehicle spots
- Boris Johnson likens himself to the Hulk in Brexit fight
- The United Auto Workers union says talks with General Motors have broken down and its members will strike Sunday night
- No millennial bump for Buttigieg, but hints of broad appeal
- Rise in health uninsured may be linked to immigrants' fears
- Redwood City Yumi Yogurt closing
- Caltrain electrification worries
- Officials and residents eye Hayward Park apartments in San Mateo
- Walking the south side of Redwood City
- Future of San Bruno's Mills Park is unclear
- Galatolo is placed on leave by San Mateo County Community College District
- Burlingame scopes downtown strategies
- San Mateo to put height limits on 2020 ballot
- Man arrested for sleeping with distressed toddler in car in San Carlos
- Digital parking signs directed to Burlingame
On Saturday, September 14, 2019, the San Mateo County Pride Center will host "Somewhere over… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.