This patriotic pooch, painted in red, white and blue, marched in the Fourth of July Family and Dog Parade held at the Leo Ryan Park in Foster City. The all-day event included music, family games and concluded with a fireworks display over the lagoon.
- UAW strike puts Trump, GOP in political bind in key states
- Democrats blast latest Trump crisis. But what will they do?
- Thompson-Robinson, UCLA rally past No. 19 Washington St.
- Padres look to break 3-game losing streak against Diamondbacks
- Athletics ride 4-game win streak into matchup with Rangers
- Los Angeles faces off against Colorado in division matchup
- San Francisco takes 3-game skid into matchup with Atlanta
- Houston hosts Los Angeles in division matchup
Trending Stories on smdailyjournal.com
- Redwood City's Sequoia Station plans to include a 17-story building
- Caltrain rail bridge up at 28th Avenue in San Mateo
- Half Moon Bay's Bay City Flower Company to close
- Business with sole: Longtime downtown San Mateo cobbler changes hands
- San Francisco International Airport work advances, flight delays continue
- Seven townhomes approved in Redwood City
- Government center takes shape in Redwood City
- San Mateo County: Climate emergency
- Ex-Serra, CSM LB, TC Lavulo, hangs ’em up
- Hillsborough woman’s murder trial delay caused by arrest of witness
Real Estate Wealth Expo with Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, and James Harris Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.