Kids & Art Foundation, a Bay Area nonprofit that brings art workshops to children and their families touched by cancer, held a celebratory event to mark their 10th Anniversary on December 1 at Salesforce, San Francisco. The celebratory event included guest speakers, artists’ reception. Pictured are Event Chair Teri Behm; Executive Director Suzanne Yau; Kristen Sze from ABC7 News; Catharine Clark from Catharine Clark Gallery; Kori Rae from Pixar Animation Studios; and Purvi Shah, founder and board chair of Kids & Art Foundation. For more information on Kids & Art, please visit kidsandart.org.
- UCLA linebacker Calvert ineligible due to NCAA violation
- Nobody hurt, brush fire sparked in LA County plane crash
- Employees of Big Tech are speaking out like never before
- Ex-Rep. Joe Walsh making longshot GOP challenge to Trump
- 'Angel Has Fallen' tops box office with $21.3 million debut
- The Latest: French, US officials talk tech tax at dinner
- High-stakes gamble: Iranian envoy gets surprise G-7 invite
- Column: Luck makes the decision of his life, for his life
- San Mateo weighs property donation
- Dunkin’ to open in Redwood City
- Redwood City Cargill development opposition emerges
- South City development draws positive reviews
- SafeSpace expands to San Mateo
- Belmont-based tequila takes off
- Chancellor’s emeritus role the San Mateo County Community College District to pay $467K
- Deputy mayor to leave San Mateo City Council
- Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book
- Burlingame eyes ban for food plastic
August 25th, Sunday Afternoon 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Read more
Enjoy delicious Greek meals & desserts, wine & beverages, live band, folk dancers an… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.