A top priority for the city of Millbrae has been to develop the city-owned property located west of the Millbrae Transit Center.
- Development coming to Talbot’s site in San Mateo
- Farmers’ market in limbo in Redwood City
- New plans for California high-speed rail
- ADA lawsuits hit hard in San Mateo County
- A San Mateo corner headed for change
- Man accused of touching girl arrested after being punched in face in San Mateo
- Bay Area Ridge Trail project nears 400 miles with San Mateo County segments on the agenda
- Live classical music returns to San Mateo County
- San Mateo American 11-12s claim Section 3 banner; Nor Cals next
- San Carlos brings home Section 3 Juniors title
- GLIMPSES: Divers and water, merging in dramatic fashion
- Family reunion awaits Philippines' 1st Olympic champion
- Olympics Latest: Kuo takes weightlifting gold for Taiwan
- Tokyo records record virus cases days after Olympics begin
- Guilty verdict in first trial under Hong Kong security law
- Happy to be playing, Matsuyama tries to cap year with gold
- Human Rights Watch: Israeli war crimes apparent in Gaza war
- AP PHOTOS: Volunteers aid COVID ill in stressed Thai capital
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.