SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Lawmakers approve bill to let athletes at California colleges take money from advertisers in defiance of NCAA rules .
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 'Blood money'? Purdue settlement would rely on opioid sales
- Elizabeth Warren's big crowds? She has a plan for them, too
- New parent charged in admissions scam, linked to $400K bribe
- Saudi Arabia says full production restored within the month
- California GOP congressman won't seek re-election
- Lisa Unger's 'The Stranger Inside' is psychological thriller
- Power being restored in Sierra Nevada after fire danger
- Trump gives California grief — but also likes its money
Trending Stories on smdailyjournal.com
- Redwood City Yumi Yogurt closing
- Officials and residents eye Hayward Park apartments in San Mateo
- Walking the south side of Redwood City
- Burlingame scopes downtown strategies
- Galatolo is placed on leave by San Mateo County Community College District
- Hotel owners in Half Moon Bay and East Palo Alto sue man over falsified deed
- Hillsborough woman’s murder trial delay caused by arrest of witness
- Man dies after jumping from vehicle in Moss Beach
- Men arrested as suspects for San Mateo car burglaries in San Mateo
- Future of San Bruno's Mills Park is unclear
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.