SENIOR SHOWCASE INFORMATION FAIR
FRIDAY. MAY 22, 2020
9am - 1pm
Twin Pines Community Center, 20 Twin Pines Lane
FREE ADMISSION, EVERYONE WELCOME
• Goody Bage & Refreshments
• Door Prizes & Giveaways
• Meet & Greet senior related businesses
• Blood Pressure Check by Peninsula Pharmacists Association
• Presentation: Avoid Scams by San Mateo County Aging & Adult Services
• Presentation: Free phone captioning service in your home by ClearCaptions
- Future of Belmont's NDNU uncertain
- Woman ordered to pay $107K restitution for elder theft
- Officials move toward gas ban in Burlingame
- San Mateo enhances parking enforcement
- Foster City case set for resolution
- Sequoia Station revamp sought in Redwood City
- Woman killed in crash on Highway 101 identified
- Exam set for transient alleged to have followed girl
- Four arrested for auto burglary
- Caltrain new set-out track moves ahead in San Mateo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Recent Comments on our Stories
- Beyond Meat narrows 4Q loss as plant-based meat sales jump
- NeoPhotonics: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- Edison International: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- Latest Baltimore scandal ends with former mayor's sentencing
- 22 Turkish soldiers killed in northeast Syria air strike
- MyoKardia: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- UNLV looks to extend streak vs San Jose St.
- Plácido Domingo revises apology, as Spain drops more shows
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.