“It is the mission of the Daily Journal to be the most accurate, fair and relevant local news source for those who live, work and play on the mid-Peninsula”
Thank you for your interest in the Daily Journal, the only locally-owned daily newspaper on the San Francisco Peninsula.
We reach a large, affluent, and mobile audience throughout San Mateo and northern Santa Clara Counties, an audience that lives here, works here and shops here.
We are the Peninsula’s leading local newspaper and the Peninsula’s local news leader. In fact, the Daily Journal has been called “the de facto newspaper of record for San Mateo County.”
Could your business use 83,450 new leads in one day from one of the most affluent areas of the nation? That’s what we do at the Daily Journal, we connect advertisers to our readers; it’s that simple.
Our large and loyal audience will see your presence in the Daily Journal, and you will achieve a return on your investment. However, more than that, you will also be seen as supporting a community institution, a locally owned newspaper that does good and helps make the Peninsula a better place.
When you become a Daily Journal advertiser, your company will play an important role in our community cycle, and that kind of goodwill is priceless for any business or organization.
We welcome you to join the many other businesses that use the Daily Journal in our multiple channels — print, web, event marketing and more — to fulfill
their marketing needs on The Peninsula. And if you are one of those lucky businesses that don’t need any marketing, you can still help fund a community institution that does good. Our readers will recognize your support.
Have we gotten your attention yet? To find out more about how the Daily Journal can grow your business and help you accomplish your goals, please fill out our Advertising Inquiry form.
- Dwight Howard waived by Grizzlies ahead of Lakers move
- California deputy dies 6 years after collapse in training
- California city to pay $260,000 to woman hit by police truck
- Democrats quash climate debate push from activists
- Rookie safety Abram makes big impression on Raiders
- Powerful, obscure law is basis for Trump 'order' on trade
- Will the real Mr. No-Deal step forward please?
- Disney teases 'Star Wars,' 'Frozen 2,' more at convention
- San Mateo weighs property donation
- Redwood City Cargill development opposition emerges
- South City development draws positive reviews
- Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book
- Belmont-based tequila takes off
- Chancellor’s emeritus role the San Mateo County Community College District to pay $467K
- Deputy mayor to leave San Mateo City Council
- CityTrees awarded grant to plant 129 street trees in Redwood City
- Burlingame eyes ban for food plastic
- Officials making plans for new Foster City school
August 25th, Sunday Afternoon 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Read more
San Bruno Mountain Watch presents our annual Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser on Sunday, Septemb… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.