“It is the mission of the Daily Journal to be the most accurate, fair and relevant local news source for those who live, work and play on the mid-Peninsula”
Thank you for your interest in the Daily Journal, the only locally-owned daily newspaper on the San Francisco Peninsula.
We reach a large, affluent, and mobile audience throughout San Mateo and northern Santa Clara Counties, an audience that lives here, works here and shops here.
We are the Peninsula’s leading local newspaper and the Peninsula’s local news leader. In fact, the Daily Journal has been called “the de facto newspaper of record for San Mateo County.”
Could your business use 83,450 new leads in one day from one of the most affluent areas of the nation? That’s what we do at the Daily Journal, we connect advertisers to our readers; it’s that simple.
Our large and loyal audience will see your presence in the Daily Journal, and you will achieve a return on your investment. However, more than that, you will also be seen as supporting a community institution, a locally owned newspaper that does good and helps make the Peninsula a better place.
When you become a Daily Journal advertiser, your company will play an important role in our community cycle, and that kind of goodwill is priceless for any business or organization.
We welcome you to join the many other businesses that use the Daily Journal in our multiple channels — print, web, event marketing and more — to fulfill
their marketing needs on The Peninsula. And if you are one of those lucky businesses that don’t need any marketing, you can still help fund a community institution that does good. Our readers will recognize your support.
Have we gotten your attention yet? To find out more about how the Daily Journal can grow your business and help you accomplish your goals, please fill out our Advertising Inquiry form.
- Sesame Street puppeteer Caroll Spinney dies at age 85
- Ronstadt, `Sesame Street' to receive Kennedy Center Honors
- America’s influence, once so dominant, waning under Trump
- FBI says it presumes base shooting was act of terrorism
- Rapper Juice WRLD dies after medical emergency in Chicago
- Caroll Spinney, the puppeteer who voiced Sesame Street's Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch, has died at 85
- Man arrested on suspicion of racism at Manchester derby
- 'Frozen 2' leads box office again; 'Playmobil' flops
Trending Stories on smdailyjournal.com
- Redwood City to address RVs
- Millbrae BART concerns overshadow celebration
- Prison for Milpitas man accused of molesting niece in South City
- San Bruno dodges emergency renter protections
- Men to face federal charges after San Mateo drug bust
- Redwood City homeless encampment dismantled
- Alleged Black Friday burglar arrested at The Shops of Tanforan
- New retail coming to Belmont
- Wet, windy weather to arrive in Bay Area Friday
- Woodside Deli to reopen
Featuring a wide selection of gently-used reasonably priced books for the entire family. Gre… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.