I think they’re just envious: Someone saw kids riding bikes indoors on El Camino Real in San Bruno, it was reported 5:37 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 13.
- College of San Mateo quarterback Luke Bottari transfers to Utah
- Lawsuit flurry hitting San Mateo businesses
- South San Francisco opposing expansion on Highway 101
- 6-story housing development proposed in Redwood City
- San Mateo County school districts brace for a third week of high infection rates, rally staff
- San Mateo County investigating potentially millions-worth of damage to safety equipment
- San Mateo County COVID test delays mount
- Half Moon Bay set to host inaugural Wine and Jazz Fest
- U.S. Rep. Jackie Speier, D-San Mateo, touts fed funding
- Vernon Gregory Atkinson
- Anti-abortion protesters optimistic at March for Life in DC
- Nevada geothermal power lawsuit bound for US appeals court
- Preteens can get vaxxed without parent under California bill
- EXPLAINER: Will Chauvin testify at trial of 3 other cops?
- Intel to build $20B Ohio chip facility amid global shortage
- Stocks fall, have worst week since March 2020; Netflix tanks
- Latin America, Asia latest to get hit with omicron surge
- California jobless rate dips half-percentage point to 6.5%
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.