South San Francisco restaurants that want to continue some form of outdoor dining will have to get a $500 permit to retain their parklet or si…
- Two San Mateo County elementary schools are top in state
- Big pot, brothel bust in San Mateo and South City
- New 100-foot tall building planned for Redwood City
- La Niña brings more worries amid drought
- Stupid stuff people say
- Redwood City welcomes new alternative transportation
- San Mateo County police reports:
- San Mateo picks new district map
- San Mateo won’t appeal housing ruling
- Three sought for home invasion in Millbrae
- US says Guantanamo detainee can pen letter about torture
- College towns plan to challenge results of 2020 census
- Colin Powell dies, exemplary general stained by Iraq claims
- US, Haiti seek release of 17 missionaries snatched by gang
- EPA unveils strategy to regulate toxic 'forever chemicals'
- UK Parliament honors lawmaker slain at constituents' meeting
- Southern California fire 80% contained, residents go home
- FIFA, Qatar team up with WHO for World Cup health promotion
Recent Comments on our Stories
The Daily Journal in your inbox
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.