Samaritan House volunteers prepare dessert during the annual Thanksgiving Community Meal at the MLK Community Center Thursday in San Mateo. Over 60 volunteers worked the event that expected to provide turkey dinner for approximately 500 guests.
- Padres get Pham, Cronenworth from Rays for Renfroe
- Oilers edge Kings 2-1 on early power-play goals
- Vrana's goal gives Capitals 3-2 victory over Ducks
- No. 13 Oregon ends No. 5 Utah's playoff hopes with 37-15 win
- Anthony Davis has 39 and Lakers rout the Blazers 136-113.
- Hauser carries Portland St. past CS Northridge 73-67
- Elkaz leads UC Riverside over Cal Lutheran 74-40
- AP source: Ole Miss working to bring Kiffin back to SEC
Trending Stories on smdailyjournal.com
- Redwood City to address RVs
- Millbrae BART concerns overshadow celebration
- Prison for Milpitas man accused of molesting niece in South City
- San Bruno dodges emergency renter protections
- San Mateo police looking into string of home burglaries
- Alleged Black Friday burglar arrested at The Shops of Tanforan
- New retail coming to Belmont
- Wet, windy weather to arrive in Bay Area Friday
- Stanford buys Redwood City apartment complex
- Woodside Deli to reopen
Featuring a wide selection of gently-used reasonably priced books for the entire family. Gre… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.