Caltrans has scheduled the following closures as part of the Highway 101 Auxiliary Lane Widening Project.
• All lanes southbound on Highway 101 between Broadway and Poplar Avenue early Monday morning, June 15 between 1 a.m. to 5 a.m.
• All lanes northbound on Highway 101 between Third and Peninsula avenues early Tuesday morning, June 16 between midnight to 4 a.m.
• All lanes southbound on Highway 101 between Broadway and Poplar Avenue early Friday morning, June 19 between 1 a.m. to 2 a.m.
• All Lanes northbound on Highway 101 between Third and Peninsula avenues early Friday morning, June 19 between 2:30 a.m. to 4 a.m.
Detours are as follows:
• Southbound traffic exit southbound on Broadway, left turn on Rollins Road, right onto Humboldt Street and left onto Poplar Avenue to southbound 101.
• Northbound traffic exit Third Avenue, right turn onto Humboldt Street, continue onto Humboldt Street and make a right turn on Peninsula Avenue, left turn onto Airport Boulevard to the northbound 101 on-ramp. Detours will be clearly marked.
These closures will allow work crews to remove material from the Peninsula Avenue Overcrossing.