The city of Burlingame celebrated its 41st year as a ‘Tree City USA’ at the city’s annual Arbor Day Event in Washington Park west end. Four trees were planted to commemorate this special day. Children from Washington Elementary School, Lincoln Elementary School, St. Catherine’s of Sienna School and Our Lady of Angels school participated in the celebration along with Mayor Emily Beach, Councilwoman Donna Colson and Councilman Michael Brownrigg, city staff, commissioners and the public. Here, Beach is pictured with children from Lincoln and parks employees.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- San Mateo County now in orange tier
- Concert series comes to Burlingame
- Foster City breaks ground on levee
- San Mateo County eying next stage
- San Mateo Daily Journal November 2020 election endorsements
- San Mateo man gets 16 months prison time for robbery, sexual battery
- Redwood City explores cuts
- Two new victims in San Mateo rape case
- Small grass fire contained in Arguello Park in San Carlos
- South San Francisco could grow to 108,000 residents
- US economy grew at 33% rate in Q3 but recovery is incomplete
- The Latest: WHO concerned about coronavirus in Mideast
- Cohu: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- PG&E: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- Election 2020 Today: Wooing Florida, getting out the vote
- France raises its alert level to maximum after Nice attack
- 8.3-acre development clears hurdle in Redwood City
- San Mateo County schools easing students back onto campus
Recent Comments on our Stories
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.