TransForm’s Chris Lepe, regional policy manager (center); Shireen Malekafzali, senior manager for policy, planning and equity (left); and Jo Ann Prompongsatorn, interim co-executive director were lauded by Sustainable San Mateo County for the organization’s focus on promoting walkable communities with sustainable transportation choices for people of all incomes since 1997.
- Powerful, obscure law is basis for Trump 'order' on trade
- Johnson wins Trump's approval for tough approach to Brexit
- Wilson leads 2 TD drives as Seahawks defeat Chargers 23-15
- Brazilian troops begin deploying to fight Amazon fires
- Trump signals some regret on China trade war
- G-7 leaders huddle over teetering world economy
- German scheduled to start for Yankees at Dodgers
- Webb, Giants to face Anderson, Athletics on Sunday
- San Mateo weighs property donation
- Redwood City Cargill development opposition emerges
- South City development draws positive reviews
- Belmont-based tequila takes off
- Dunkin’ to open in Redwood City
- Chancellor’s emeritus role the San Mateo County Community College District to pay $467K
- Deputy mayor to leave San Mateo City Council
- Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book
- SafeSpace expands to San Mateo
- Burlingame eyes ban for food plastic
August 25th, Sunday Afternoon 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.