Monica Sagullo, Christina Aquino and Michele Evans deliver face shields to the home health care workers at the Bougainvilleas on behalf of the Rotary Club of South San Francisco. The club wanted to recognize the work of home health care providers. The club provided medically approved face shields to them These dedicated people care for the most vulnerable of our community, the sick, the elderly and the disabled. Each home they enter poses health risks to them.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- San Mateo County now in orange tier
- Concert series comes to Burlingame
- Foster City breaks ground on levee
- San Mateo County eying next stage
- San Mateo Daily Journal November 2020 election endorsements
- San Mateo man gets 16 months prison time for robbery, sexual battery
- Redwood City explores cuts
- Small grass fire contained in Arguello Park in San Carlos
- Two new victims in San Mateo rape case
- South San Francisco could grow to 108,000 residents
- NuVasive: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- Apple: Fiscal 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- Wall Street ends higher after shaking off a wobbly start
- Cheesecake Factory: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- Bio-Rad: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- Envista: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- The Latest: Giants place LG Hernandez on COVID-19 list
- Wisconsin Republican Party says hackers stole $2.3 million
Recent Comments on our Stories
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.