At the Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Farmers Market, three military veterans who are staff members at the medical center, were handing out service appreciation pins to patients and members who are also veterans. From the left, Lily Brockmeier, Executive Admin, a former Marine, Cheryl Rathje, RN, a veteran of the Army Nurse Corps, and Austin Kim, Specialty Clinic Manager, and a Navy veteran, all members of the Kaiser Permanente Veterans Association.
- Warren apologizes for heritage claim, woos Native Americans
- Jim Hardy, oldest living USC and Rams player, dies at 96
- US prisons chief removed after Epstein's death
- California university consultant killed in campus stabbing
- Jury to restart deliberations in Oakland warehouse fire case
- US extends limited reprieve on tech sales to China's Huawei
- San Mateo County police reports
- California governor signs law to limit shootings by police
- Foster City Councilman violates Brown Act
- Townhome project with 35 units gets first look in San Mateo’s North Shoreview neighborhood
- New condos proposed in Burlingame
- San Mateo County Community College District's Chancellor Ron Galatolo set to depart
- Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book
- CityTrees awarded grant to plant 129 street trees in Redwood City
- San Carlos waste facility to close buyback recycling center for cans, bottles
- Tracy Lyft driver faces life in prison for rape charges of woman he picked up at a San Mateo bar
- Redwood City man behind bars for attempted murder
- Foster City man charged with 18 firearm felonies
August 25th, Sunday Afternoon 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Read more
San Bruno Mountain Watch presents our annual Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser on Sunday, Septemb… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.