California Water Service hosted a plant giveaway for its customers at its San Mateo Bayshore District Customer Center Saturday, Oct. 19. The plants that were given away use low amounts of water and are considered to be fire resistant, according to Cal Water.
- Woman killed in Burlingame crash identified
- Caltrain new set-out track moves ahead in San Mateo
- Developer praised for adding housing in Redwood City
- Details emerge on Express Lanes traffic impacts
- Officials move toward gas ban in Burlingame
- Drugs seized after traffic stop in San Bruno
- Sequoia Station revamp sought in Redwood City
- Four-year sentence for robbery of couple
- WWII radio station gets its call letters back
- San Jose woman held to answer on assault charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Recent Comments on our Stories
- At Trump's India rally, Modi bets on bolstering his image
- Virus spreads in South Korean city as thousands are screened
- Colorado visits Los Angeles after shutout win
- San Jose visits Panarin and the Rangers
- Golden State takes on New Orleans, looks to end 5-game skid
- Lakers play the Celtics on 4-game win streak
- This Day in History
- First basketball Olympic gold medal up for auction
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.