The Burlingame Woman’s Club was selected as the 12th annual winner of the Beautification Commission’s Business Landscape Award. The club’s landscape is always well maintained and helps brighten up the local surroundings, contributing to the enjoyment of all who pass by the property along Park Road.Pictured: Beautification Commissioner Anne Hinckle, Beautification Commissioner Mary Hunt, Councilwoman Ann Keighran, Commissioner Mary Ellen Kearney, Councilman Ricardo Ortiz, Mayor Donna Colson, Woman’s Club Member Joanne Bertram, Woman’s Club Member Arlene Citron, Beautification Commissioner Qiva Dinuri, Councilman Michael Brownrigg, Woman’s Club Member Carolyn Cottrell, Beautification Commissioner Richard Kirchner and Vice Mayor Emily Beach.
- Convicted San Mateo HOA contractor has sentence cut
- Underground market in real estate looming, agent fears
- Property owner waives rent for 65 retail tenants in Half Moon Bay
- Still open for business
- San Mateo responds to growing health crisis
- Mobile coronavirus testing grows throughout San Mateo County
- Redwood City bolsters rental assistance; $150K from Airbnb-type rentals OK’d for help
- San Mateo County: Stay at home until May
- San Mateo County banning evictions
- Burlingame child care decision roils community
- Trump says 'life and death' at stake in following guidelines
- Mass testing, empty ICUs: Germany scores early against virus
- Asian shares skid on virus worries, bleak BOJ survey
- This Day in History
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Fake news or the truth? Russia cracks down on virus postings
- Experts say virus could kill up to 240,000 Americans
- The Latest: China reports 36 new COVID-19 cases
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.