Details for Warehouse Worker day (7am-3:30pm) and swing (3:30pm-midnight)
Essential Manufacturer hiring for day (7am-3:30pm) and swing (3:30pm-midnight) Monday - Friday. These positions offer full benefits and good pay. Applicant requirements include a minimum of two years warehouse experience including driving a forklift, ability to solve problems, work independently, lift up to 50 pounds and bail plastics scrap. Day shift
position offers the possibility of advancement into making local deliveries 1-2 times per week. Swing shift requires strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
Send your qualifications to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can come to Merrill's Packaging, Inc., 1529 Rollins Rd., Burlingame, CA 94010, call us at (650)259-5959 and we will bring you an application at the locked front door.
- San Mateo County’s coronavirus testing system lagging
- Redwood City weighs impact of 8.3-acre development
- Tools recovered during arrest in San Mateo
- Redwood City firefighter files harassment lawsuit
- Pop-up drive-in movie nights continue at the San Mateo County fairgrounds
- San Mateo County to give out cash aid
- Mercedes-Benz rolls into South San Francisco
- Property swap for navigation center gets OK in Redwood City
- Outdoor dining allowed on Broadway in Burlingame
- Man arrested for prowling in Redwood City
- Trump wears mask in public for first time during pandemic
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Art Collector pulls away to win Blue Grass at Keeneland
- The Latest: Houston Rockets stars miss practice in Florida
- Mardy Fish leads American Century celebrity tournament
- Yankees closer Chapman has COVID-19; Judge scratched
- Johnson op top again in NHRA's return from coronavirus
- The Latest: COVID-19 death toll now at 396 for Navajo Nation
Recent Comments on our Stories
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.