Monthly book reading group. Open to Friends and Allies as well as LGBTQ+ people... Come and learn about LGBTQ+ culture and community, and enjoy friendly discussion with like-minded people!
Event is FREE. Drop-Ins welcome!
* Feb 5, 2020: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeousl by Ocean Vuong, 256 pages
* Mar 4, 2020 Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston, 425 pages
* Apr 1, 2020 Carved in Bone: A Henry Rios Novel (Henry Rios Mysteries Book 2) by Michael Nava, 226 pages
Books are often available from the library!
* The center is one block north of the ECR (El Camino Real) & 12th Avenue stop for Samtrans 397 and ECR.
* The center has two gender neutral restrooms. Both are single stall and located near the front and rear entrances to the building. Both bathrooms are large and have railings.
* There is one disabled parking spot located in the parking lot behind the center off of 11th street.
* There is a wheel-chair accessible entrance to the rear of the building, located in the parking lot off of 11th street.
*This is currently not a scent-free/fragrance-free space.