BOSTON (AP) — Lori Loughlin, Mossimo Giannulli plead guilty in college admissions scam; judge weighing whether to allow or reject.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Thank you for visiting the Daily Journal.
Please purchase an Enhanced Subscription to continue reading.
To continue, please log in, or sign up for a new account.
We offer one free story view per month. If you register for an account, you will get two additional story views. After those three total views, we ask that you support us with a subscription.
A subscription to our digital content is so much more than just access to our valuable content. It means you’re helping to support a local community institution that has, from its very start, supported the betterment of our society. Thank you very much!
- Opening Half Moon Bay beach lots proves hard
- Half Moon Bay is pushing to reopen beach parking lots
- San Mateo's KitchenTown is cooking
- Redwood City meets customers curbside
- San Mateo restaurateur pleads guilty
- Why San Mateo County lags behind state
- Cookie giveaway draws a crowd in Redwood City
- San Mateo plan for outdoor eats is taking shape
- New life for project at Millbrae's El Rancho Inn
- Virus tests more common in San Mateo County
- US layoffs climb to 41 million, despite business reopenings
- China moves to quell Hong Kong protests with security law
- Tokyo Olympics just beginning the race to reset themselves
- The Latest: British police: Johnson aide likely broke rules
- Trump preparing order targeting social media protections
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- The Latest: European Tour to resume in July in Britain
- Trump continues to claim broad powers he doesn't have
Recent Comments on our Stories
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.