2:41 am
  Local News
  State / National / World
  Opinion / Letters
  Arts / Entertainment
  Submit Event
  Comics / Games
  DJ Designers
  Advertise With Us
  About Us
California regulators sued for gas pipeline blast documents
February 05, 2014, 05:00 AM The Associated Press

San Bruno, the site of a deadly 2010 gas line explosion, is suing state regulators over documents and emails related to the blast.

San Bruno officials filed a suit against the California Public Utilities Commission on Monday seeking documents that they say could show evidence of improper meddling by the commission in the process to decide fines against Pacific Gas & Electric Co. for the explosion.

The commission said in a statement it is reviewing the lawsuit. It said it has already replied to several extensive records requests from the city, and will continue to evaluate and complete its responses.

The commission has recommended PG&E pay a $300 million fine for the 2010 blast, which killed eight people and destroyed 38 homes.



Tags: commission,

Other stories from today:


Print this Page Print this Page  |  Bookmark and Share
<< Back
Return To Archives

Daily Journal Quick Poll
How will your holiday shopping compare to last year?

Will do more of it
Will do a lot more of it
About the same
A little less
Not sure


San Mateo Community College District
Man wanted for domestic violence stabbing homicide in San Mateo
A suspect in a homicide noon Saturday in San Mateo has been identified by police as Anthony Kirincic..
More >>  
©2015 San Mateo Daily Journal
San Mateo County election results