Friday
November
28
2014
6:37 am
Weather

  Home
  Local News
  State / National / World
  Sports
  Opinion / Letters
  Business
  Arts / Entertainment
  Lifestyle
  Obituaries
  Calendar
  Submit Event
  Comics / Games
  Classifieds
  DJ Designers
  Archives
  Advertise With Us
  About Us
 
 
 
 
TBS confirms CeeLo’s show canceled after one season
September 04, 2014, 05:00 AM The Associated Press

NEW YORK — CeeLo Green’s reality show won’t have a second season.

TBS spokeswoman Karen Cassell said Wednesday the network isn’t renewing “The Good Life.” She did not give a reason but said the decision was made earlier this summer.

The series, which premiered in June, averaged 650,000 viewers, considerably fewer than the 1 million to 2 million viewers the network averages in prime time.

Confirmation of the cancellation comes just days after Green’s tweets about rape that caused a public outrage.

Green pleaded no contest last week to one felony count of furnishing ecstasy to a woman during a 2012 dinner in Los Angeles. Following that, the former “Voice” coach posted a series of tweets, including one that read: “Women who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!” He tweeted an apology Monday.

 

 

Tags: ,


Other stories from today:

TBS confirms CeeLo’s show canceled after one season
Weinstein to release Tarantino’s ‘Hateful Eight’
Alicia Keys ready for December release: baby No.2
 

 
Print this Page Print this Page  |  Bookmark and Share
<< Back
 
Return To Archives
 
  


 
 
 
Daily Journal Quick Poll
 
How are you doing on your holiday shopping?

All done
Not even started
I'm in line right now
Got a list completed
Won't do it until the last minute

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
©2014 San Mateo Daily Journal
San Mateo County crime